May 11-18, 2021 Limited seats available!
Experience European Food, Culture, Music and More Without Leaving the US!
From Celtic dancing to towering cathedrals - this “European” Fling travels to Ohio and Pennsylvania, where we will experience the incredible music, food, architecture, and culture of Europe without crossing the ocean. Join us on this fun adventure to discover Irish, Dutch, Swiss, Austrian, and German cultures without a passport!
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Experience a wee bit of o’Ireland in Dublin, Ohio - where “Irish is an Attitude”
- Experiences in Dublin include a guided tour of this “Emerald City”, live Celtic music and dance, and a traditional Irish Dinner
- Discover the Historic German Village in Columbus, Ohio – a National Historic District known for charming brick houses built by 19th-century immigrants
- Dine and enjoy live entertainment at Schmidt’s Restaurant and Sausage Haus - a staple in German Village for more than 120 years, known for their authentic food, hospitality and decadent Jumbo Cream Puffs!
- Visit the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens – stroll through the gardens and marvel at the vast collection of glass artwork by Dale Chihuly
- Visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium – known for its conservation efforts and home to more than 9,000 animals representing 650 species from around the globe
- Explore Sugarcreek, Ohio – known as “Little Switzerland” - home to the World’s Largest Cuckoo Clock and award winning Swiss Cheese makers
- Take a guided tour of Ohio’s Amish Country – learn how this area became home to the largest community of Amish in the world
- Tour the exquisite Bryn Athyn Historic District in Pennsylvania – which includes three National Historic Landmarks recognized for their remarkable architecture, craftmanship and gardens: Cairnwood Estate, Glencairn Museum, and Bryn Athyn Cathedral
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Spend 3 nights in the Dublin/Columbus, OH area; 2 Nights in Sugar Creek, OH; and 2 Nights en-route in NY/PA
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$2249 pp Double
$2949 pp Single
$1999 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.