June 13-14, 2021
Discover the Sea-Fairing History and Beautiful Scenery of Essex & Mystic, CT
Join us on an overnight tour to explore picturesque Essex and Mystic, Connecticut. This tour has it all ~ history, beautiful scenery, and charming towns! Travel along the meandering Connecticut river valley and immerse yourself in America’s seafaring past.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 1 Night at the Hilton Mystic
- Visit Mystic Seaport: The Museum of America and the Sea ~ Enjoy a private, guided program at their historic shipyard to learn about the process of preserving and restoring large timber vessels; time on your own to explore the 19-acre living history village where you can stroll through a recreated New England coastal village, working shipyard, and maritime museum that is home to more than 500 historic watercraft, including America’s oldest commercial ship still in existence - the 1841 whaleship Charles W. Morgan
- Enjoy free time to stroll through the quintessential New England town of Essex
- Take in the beautiful sights along the Connecticut River Valley aboard the Essex Steam Train & Riverboat ~ Experience a narrated train ride into the heart of the unspoiled Connecticut River Valley aboard a restored 1920’s Pullman car, then cruise on the Connecticut River aboard the MV Becky Thatcher, a 70′ Mississippi-style riverboat
- Time on your own to Explore Olde Mystick Village ~ a unique collection of specialty shoppes and restaurants designed to represent a New England Village in the early 1700’s
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$489 pp Double
$569 pp Single
$469 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.