UPDATE REGARDING 2020 TOUR SCHEDULE AND CORONAVIRUS
This update is in regards to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns and our upcoming tours. We understand that you may have concerns and questions regarding our 2020 scheduled tours.
Rest assured, the health and safety of our clients is of the utmost importance to us, and we take this issue very seriously. We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to do so.
At this time, we are doing our best to alleviate concerns for travelers registered for our Spring tours. We are handling each tour on a case-by-case basis, and we are working with our contracted vendors to make adjustments as needed.
- All registered tour participants departing on tours departing through the end of the year have been contacted and provided with a status update and amended policies for those tours.
- All registered passengers will be updated as needed as their tour departure nears.
- In the event that we cancel or reschedule a tour, please note that all registered passengers are offered the choice of a credit or a full refund.
- Rest assured that all passenger payments are held in a separate holding account, and are not used for our operating expenses. Funds are available to provide full refunds to registered passengers in the event that we cancel a tour, and we do not withhold any administration fees.
- Please understand that this is a fluid situation that is rapidly changing, and will update registered tour participants as needed.
We do not know what the future will bring at this moment, but like everyone, we are taking this situation day-by-day.
I want to assure you that we will be here, ready and able to travel with you as soon as it is possible to do so. Until then, stay healthy and safe and we look forward to seeing you on the bus!
We appreciate our clients and want to THANK YOU for the outpouring of support, and for your patience as we navigate these challenging and unprecedented times.
Kelly Cooke, Owner & the Terrapin Tours Team