October 4-6, 2020 *Limited availability!
Fall in Love with Cooperstown ~ “America's Most Perfect Village”
What’s not to love? This charming town and breathtaking region combines baseball heritage, natural beauty, and cultural treasures. Cooperstown is an American treasure, reminding visitors of a simpler time with its character and charm. Relax on this 2-night stay and enjoy all that this “perfect village” has to offer.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights in Cooperstown, NY - Immerse yourself in historic elegance and charm at the Otesaga Hotel ~ relax on the peaceful shores of Otsego Lake in a refined retreat with the genteel hospitality of a bygone era; rocking chairs beckon on the back veranda and breathtaking views of the countryside rejuvenate your spirit
- Cruise on Otsego Lake aboard the Glimmerglass Queen - enjoy a narrated tour that offers a glimpse of the history and beauty of James Fenimore Cooper's fabled Leatherstocking Tales
- Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum – a museum dedicated to the preservation of America’s Favorite Pastime
- Visit Fly Creek Cider Mill and tour this historic, water-powered cider mill on the banks of Fly Creek - experience how cider is made the old-fashioned way with interactive exhibits and videos, and get a taste of their local products
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
During this stay, you will also have free time to relax and enjoy all of the amenities at the resort or explore Cooperstown on your own. The resort is located on the shores of Otsego Lake and offers a plethora of amenities including swimming, walking trails, pools, on-site spa, golf, watersports, bike rentals, and a location steps away from the village (some activities area weather dependent or have additional fees). Nearby attractions include: The Farmers' Museum, where you can Immerse yourself in the experience of life in a 19th-century upstate New York village; and the Fenimore Art Museum, which houses some of the nation’s finest examples of American landscape paintings; American folk art, and American Indian art. (Admission not included)
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 44 Passengers
$799 pp Double
$1099 pp Single
$709 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.