December 4, 2022 Sold out ~ waitlist available!
A Modern Spin On A Holiday Classic For The Whole Family
Experience the beloved holiday classic brought to life as only Cirque du Soleil can imagine! ‘Twas the Night Before...is an exhilarating spin on the beloved Christmas tale, and marks Cirque du Soleil’s first-ever Christmas production in New England. This festive show brings a flurry of love, Christmas cheer, thrilling acrobatics and hugely lovable characters that will create a new holiday tradition for families to cherish.
Join Isabella, a teenage girl jaded by the craze surrounding Christmas, as she is whisked away to an upside-down, inside-out world where she meets colorful characters from the classic poem.
On the night before Christmas, a father reads the iconic poem to his daughter, Isabella. However, this year, she feels that she has outgrown this family tradition. But when the magic of the poem comes to life, a snowstorm unexpectedly separates them and sends them on a fantastical journey. A winter wonderland where the magic of the poem appears as a spark of light that flashes between reindeer, acrobats, and children, reuniting young Isabella with her father and the spirit of Christmas.
Come discover what happens before Santa drops in!
Tour Cost: $249 Per Person Includes:
• 3:00pm Matinee Performance of “’Twas the Night Before…” at the Boch Center Wang Theatre, Orchestra Seating
• Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course, family style Italian feast at Maggiano’s Little Italy – featuring mouthwatering dishes inspired by authentic Italian recipes.
• Luxury motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Gratuity for your Motorcoach Driver and Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$249 Per Person
CALL FOR WAITLIST
Full payment required at time of reservation.