October 16-23, 2020 *Limited availability - Only 4 seats left!
Escorted Polar Bear Tour Featuring Churchill & Winnipeg, Manitoba
Journey to the Polar Bear Capital of the World!
Travel to the edge of the Arctic and the western shore of Hudson Bay to one of the few places in the world where you can come face to face with the “King of the Arctic” from unique tundra vehicles that let you travel in comfort and safety over the snowy terrain. This once in a lifetime journey incorporates the capital city of Winnipeg into our sightseeing adventure.
Highlights of this 8 day / 7 night tour include:
- Four nights hotel in Winnipeg – Manitoba’s vibrant and historic Capital City
- Private guided tour, plus a one-of-a-kind dining experience at the Assiniboine Park Zoo’s Journey to Churchill exhibit - one of the world's best Arctic zoo exhibits
- Spend an evening at the Manitoba Museum - an award-winning museum that highlights the history of the Hudson Bay area – including a special after-hours private tour and dinner
- Discover Winnipeg’s rich historic past and its connection to Churchill through the fur trade during a guided city tour
- Three nights at Lazy Bear Lodge in Churchill – an authentic northern lodge with modern amenities - selected as one of North America’s top hotels by National Geographic Traveler magazine
- Two days of exploration on the Tundra in Arctic Crawlers™- custom-built Tundra vehicles - that will take us into the Churchill Wildlife Management Area
- Cultural and Heritage Tour - explore the various historic sites in Churchill including Cape Merry, the Polar Bear Jail, the famous plane crash site of "Miss Piggy" and more
- Dog Mushing experience – Take an exhilarating ride with a team of dogs!
- Naturalist Tour Guide while in Churchill
- Professional Tour Director for the duration of the tour
This tour departs from Concord, NH and includes all transportation and accommodations (round-trip): Motorcoach from Concord to Montreal; Commercial Flights - Montreal to Winnipeg; Chartered Flights - Winnipeg to Churchill; Shuttle Service between airports and hotels • All hotel accommodations, taxes, and baggage handling fees • Maximum of 18 Passengers
DOWNLOAD TOUR BROCHURE
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION PACKET
Payment Terms & Schedule:
Failure to make payments as scheduled can result in cancellation of your reservation and refunds will not be given. Checks are the preferred method of payment.
- Upon Registration: $1,500 per person
- October 16, 2019 – 2nd Deposit of $2,000 per person
- January 16, 2020 – 3rd Deposit of $2,000 per person
- June 16, 2020 - Final payment due