April 25-28, 2023 Sold out, waitlist available!
AMERICA’S FIRST SEASIDE RESORT
Home to one of the country's largest collections of Victorian-era buildings and named a National Historic Landmark City, Cape May is unmatched in its rich history, architecture, and charm. Enjoy 3-nights in this distinguished, yet laid-back seaside destination.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 3 Nights in Cape May, New Jersey ~ steps from the sandy shores of the Atlantic Ocean
• Enjoy a guided Trolley Tour of Cape May’s historic district ~ hop on a cherry-red trolley and learn all about Cape May’s Victorian heritage, beautiful seashore, maritime history and more
• Tour the 1879 Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May’s Victorian showplace ~ considered by some to be one of the finest examples of Victorian “Stick Style” architecture in America
• Explore Cape May Point and Cape May State Park with a local guide ~ see the fully restored Cape May Lighthouse, built in 1859, and Sunset Beach – where the sunken ship “Atlantus” is still visible
• Free time to discover Cape May and the Washington Street Mall area on your own ~ stroll the promenade, enjoy downtown shopping, visit a local gallery, or simply relax on a beachside bench and take in the ocean breeze
• Visit a local winery and enjoy a taste of their award winning wines
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$1159 per person, double
$1499 per person, single
$1059 per person, triple/quad
CALL FOR RESERVATION
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.