April 28-May 1, 2019 *Sold out, waitlist only
AMERICA’S FIRST SEASIDE RESORT
Home to one of the country's largest collections of Victorian-era buildings and named a National Historic Landmark City, Cape May, New Jersey is unmatched in its rich history, architecture, and charm. Enjoy 3-nights in this distinguished, yet laid-back seaside destination.
Highlights of this 4 Day/3 Night Tour Include:
- 3 Nights in Cape May, NJ at Congress Hall Resort ~ located in the heart of Victorian Cape May and recently voted "Best Hotel in New Jersey" by Travel + Leisure
- Enjoy a guided Trolley Tour ~ hop on a cherry-red trolley and learn all about Cape May’s Victorian heritage, beautiful seashore, maritime history and more
- Tour the 1879 Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May’s Victorian showplace ~ considered by some to be one of the finest examples of Victorian “Stick Style” architecture in America
- Explore Cape May Point and Cape May State Park with a local guide ~ see the fully restored Cape May Lighthouse, built in 1859, and Sunset Beach – where the sunken ship “Atlantus” is still visible
- Free time to discover Cape May and the Washington Street Mall area on your own ~ stroll the promenade, enjoy downtown shopping, visit a local gallery, or simply relax on a beachside bench and take in the ocean breeze
- Visit a local winery and enjoy a taste of their award winning wines
- 6 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.