April 28-30, 2023 Sold out, waitlist available
A Three Million Daffodil Celebration!
Spend the weekend on Cape Cod & take a day trip to Nantucket Island for the annual Daffodil Festival. Enjoy the Daffodil Festival’s grand event - the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. Wear your daffy hat, watch the car parade and welcome spring!
Highlights of this tour include:
• Spend 2 Nights at the Double Tree by Hilton in Hyannis
• Take a day trip via high-speed ferry to Nantucket for the 47th Annual Daffodil Festival ~ celebrate the springtime awakening on Nantucket! Wear your daffy hat and watch the Grand Parade featuring over 100 uniquely decorated antique cars
• Free time to explore Nantucket ~ enjoy lunch on your own, watch the parade, and stroll through the quaint streets
• Visit the JFK & Korean War Memorials
• Visit the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum ~ celebrate the short, but historic time of the Kennedy Presidency and relive the Camelot years
• Spend the afternoon in the oldest town on Cape Cod – Sandwich – enjoy an included lunch at the historic Daniel Webster Inn, and tour the Sandwich Historical Society and Glass Museum
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$769 per person, double
$899 per person, single
$729 per person, triple/quad
CALL TO REQUEST WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.