April 24-26, 2020 *Sold out - waitlist only
A Three Million Daffodil Celebration!
Spend the weekend on Cape Cod & take a day trip to Nantucket Island for the annual Daffodil Festival. Enjoy the Daffodil Festival’s grand event - the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. Wear your daffy hat, watch the car parade and welcome spring!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights at the Double Tree by Hilton in Hyannis
- Take a day trip via high-speed ferry to Nantucket for the 46th Annual Daffodil Festival ~ celebrate the springtime awakening on Nantucket! Wear your daffy hat and watch the Grand Parade featuring over 100 uniquely decorated antique cars
- Free time to explore Nantucket ~ enjoy lunch on your own, watch the parade, and stroll through the quaint streets
- Visit the JFK & Korean War Memorials
- Visit the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum ~ celebrate the short, but historic time of the Kennedy Presidency and relive the Camelot years
- Spend the afternoon in the oldest town on Cape Cod – Sandwich – enjoy an included lunch, visit the Sandwich Historical Society and Glass Museum, and stop at the Army Corps of Engineers Cape Cod Canal Visitor Center
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$619 pp Double
$729 pp Single
$579 pp Triple or Quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.