April 22-24, 2022 Limited seats available!
A Three Million Daffodil Celebration!
Spend the weekend on Cape Cod & take a day trip to Nantucket Island for the annual Daffodil Festival. Enjoy the Daffodil Festival’s grand event - the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. Wear your daffy hat, watch the car parade and welcome spring!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights at the Double Tree by Hilton in Hyannis
- Take a day trip via high-speed ferry to Nantucket for the 46th Annual Daffodil Festival ~ celebrate the springtime awakening on Nantucket! Wear your daffy hat and watch the Grand Parade featuring over 100 uniquely decorated antique cars
- Free time to explore Nantucket ~ enjoy lunch on your own, watch the parade, and stroll through the quaint streets
- Visit the JFK & Korean War Memorials
- Visit the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum ~ celebrate the short, but historic time of the Kennedy Presidency and relive the Camelot years
- Spend the afternoon in the oldest town on Cape Cod – Sandwich – enjoy an included lunch at the historic Daniel Webster Inn, and tour the Sandwich Historical Society and Glass Museum
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$699 pp Double
$879 pp Single
$649 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.