October 11-14, 2022 Limited Seats Available
Experience Bucks County, PA– a collection of charming towns nestled along the Delaware River.
Tucked neatly within Philadelphia's Countryside amidst rolling hills, the area offers historical delights, marvelous museums, quaint shops and restaurants, and so much more. From castles and eclectic Main Streets to the site where George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware – this tour highlights the history, heritage, and beauty of this area.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 3 nights at the Golden Plough Inn ~ an exquisitely decorated country inn featuring beautifully appointed rooms,
located at the center of charming Peddler’s Village
- Free time to explore Peddler’s Village ~ follow the meandering brick pathways in this storybook setting filled with over 60 unique shops, eateries, and tasting rooms situated on 42 acres
- Visit Doylestown, home to the Mercer Mile – an area dedicated to the life, work, and collections of American archeologist Henry Chapman Mercer
- Take a tour of Mercer’s Fonthill Castle - a National Historic Landmark and an eclectic mix of Gothic, Medieval and Byzantine architecture that features Mercer’s renowned, hand-crafted ceramic tiles
- Tour the Mercer Museum ~ a Smithsonian affiliate museum that provides one of the world’s most comprehensive portraits of pre-Industrial America and features historic buildings filled with 1,000’s of artifacts, books, early American tools, and vehicles
- Visit Washington Crossing Historic Park, the site where General George Washington and the Continental Army crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night 1776 to march to Trenton, New Jersey
- Have free time to explore the charming town of New Hope - named one of "America's Favorite Towns" by Travel + Leisure – home to eclectic shopping, riverside dining, and cultural attractions
- Dine at the Washington Crossing Inn – where history meets contemporary elegance in a preserved 1817 home
- Roundtrip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1049 pp Double
$1329 pp Single
$979 pp Triple/Quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.