May 9-12, 2022
Featuring Longwood Gardens and the Sight & Sound Theater
Welcome Spring in the Brandywine Valley! From history to remarkable natural beauty – the Brandywine Valley is a treasure-trove of springtime splendor. Take in the dogwoods, magnolias, wisterias, azaleas, and tulips that herald spring’s arrival at Longwood Gardens. Discover the rich history of Henry Francis du Pont and his family's legacy at Winterthur, and see “David” at the renowned Sight & Sound Theater.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights at the historic Inn at Mendenhall Hotel, located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley
- Discover Longwood Gardens Spring Blooms ~ considered one of the greatest gardens in the world, Longwood Gardens include a 4-acre indoor conservatory, fountains, reflecting pools and a historic 600-foot long Flower Garden Walk - which boasts more than 200,000 tulips and other seasonal blooms in a patchwork of color
- Visit Henry Francis du Pont’s Winterthur – a 1,000 acre estate including a 175 room house nestled in the heart of Delaware’s beautiful Brandywine Valley. Tour the home, gardens, galleries and special exhibits, which feature a magnificent collection of American decorative arts
- Experience “DAVID” at the Sight & Sound Theater - one of the most legendary Bible stories comes to life with spectacular special effects, a massive 300-foot stage that surrounds you, magnificent costumes, and live animals
- Time to shop at Kettle Kitchen Village in Lancaster which features authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Country goods, food, and over 40 specialty shops
- Enjoy the Grand Smorgasbord Dinner at the Hershey Farm Restaurant
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
TOUR COST (Tentative)
$989 pp Double
$1149 pp Single
$929 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.