February 12-13, 2023 Sold out waitlist available!
Visit the “Cradle of Liberty” and discover the rich history of the American Revolution. Step back in time and learn about the Sons of Liberty and the events that led up to the revolt against the British crown. PLUS, experience the “most exciting and significant musical of the decade” - HAMILTON – at the Boston Opera House.
See HAMILTON at the Boston Opera House (orchestra seating) - HAMILTON’s incredible music, sets, and diverse cast has made it one of the most sought-after shows on Broadway and the winner of 11 Tony awards. With critics and theatre-goers alike singing its praise, it’s no wonder HAMILTON has been hailed “the most exciting and significant musical of the decade” by the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times raves that the show is “Historic”, “brewing up a revolution” and that “It's probably not possible to top the adrenaline rush.”
• 1 Night hotel accommodations in Boston
• Evening performance of HAMILTON at the Boston Opera House, orchestra seating
• “Revolution is Brewing” immersive experience at the Old South Meeting - the very room where the Boston Tea Party began! Take on the roles of British subjects across the political spectrum and explore the role of government, protests, and consequences in the months and years leading up to American Independence
• Visit the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum ~ this experience will transport you on an incredible journey back in time as you take part in the famous event that forever changed the course of American History. Meet the colonists, explore the ships and dump tea overboard just as the Sons of Liberty did on that fateful night of December 16, 1773
• Visit Faneuil Hall ~ learn why it is called the "Cradle of Liberty" and about the vast history and significance of this historic site's past and present
• Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$599 per person, double
$719 per person, single
$569 per person, triple/quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.