June 26-28, 2022 Limited seats available!
Stunning Coastal Scenery and Quaint Villages
There are few things in the world as beautiful and enchanting as the Maine coastline. Enjoy a relaxing trip where we explore its quaint villages, rocky shores, spectacular scenery and beautiful gardens.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Waterfront hotel accommodations located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor – known as "The Boating Capital of New England” and rich in maritime history and tradition
- Time to enjoy lunch on your own and to stroll along the waterfront in Portland’s Old Port
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise in Boothbay Harbor – pass by summer colonies, lighthouses, and be on the lookout for seals basking in the sun
- Feast on an included New England Lobster Bake while admiring the views of Boothbay Harbor
- Visit the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens – take in the Garden of the Five Senses, stroll through the Rhododendron and Perennial Garden, visit the Native Bee Exhibit – with over 300 acres, there is so much to explore
- Experience Maine’s rich seafaring history on the banks of the Kennebec River at Maine Maritime Museum
- Visit the quaint village of Kennebunkport and have time to stroll through the streets, enjoy lunch on your own and check out the unique shops
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.