October 6, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
Enjoy a day in Ogunquit – including a show at the famed playhouse and oceanfront dining!
The fascinating life of one of pop music’s greatest performers and songwriters takes center stage in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. This joyous celebration cleverly threads together a memorable catalog of early rock hits and tells the inspiring true story of one woman’s remarkable journey from teenage songwriter, to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
BEAUTIFUL takes you back to where it all began—and takes you on the ride of a lifetime. A treasure trove of great music combined with an inspiring story in which the heroine emerges triumphant, Beautiful showcases classic hits such as “Natural Woman”, “Up on the Roof”, “Take Good Care of My Baby” and “You’ve Got a Friend”. You don’t have to be a Carole King fan to love Beautiful, but you’ll certainly leave the theater with a fresh appreciation of the woman and her accomplishments.
In addition to seeing the show, you will enjoy oceanfront dining at the renowned Anchorage by the Sea Resort – located on Marginal Way with views overlooking the ocean. If the weather is nice, you’ll have time to soak in the views or take a short stroll along the waterfront.
Tour Cost $209 Per Person Includes:
- 2:00pm Matinee Performance of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical at the Ogunquit Playhouse, Preferred Seating
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course lunch at the ocean-front Anchorage by the Sea Resort in Ogunquit
- Luxury, motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$209 Per Person
CALL FOR WAITLIST
Full payment required at time of reservation.