August 24-31, 2020 - Limited Seats Available!
Nova Scotia’s Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley, plus New Brunswick’s Grand Manan & Campobello Islands
This off-the-beaten-path journey highlights regions that are home to local fishing communities, teaming with wildlife, and offer a glimpse into life outside the busier tourist destinations of the Canadian Maritimes. Experience the cultural diversity and natural wonders of the “quiet side” of Nova Scotia, and the scenic beauty and relaxed pace of New Brunswick’s islands.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Explore the Evangeline Trail – an area known for having the world’s highest tides, award-winning vineyards, and heritage sites honoring the Mi’kmaq, Acadians and European settlers
- Take a ferry across the Bay of Fundy between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- Explore the Annapolis Valley Region of Nova Scotia - including Digby and Annapolis Royal with a local guide, learn more about the area’s long sea faring history, world-famous scallops, and the natural flora and fauna of the Bay of Fundy
- Discover powerful Acadian stories within a picturesque landscape at the Grand-Pré National Historic Site
- Celebrate the Acadian culture during an authentic Kitchen Party
- Walk on the ocean floor at Burntcoat Head Park
- Stroll through the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
- Discover the relationships between the Mi’kmaq, French, British, Acadians, and African Nova Scotians who have called this place home at the Fort Anne National Historic Site
- Visit the Anne Murray Centre - which showcases the incredible life and times of the internationally acclaimed songstress
- Take a ferry to Grand Manan Island and spend the day on this unspoiled island ~ known as one of the top whale and bird watching sites in the world; and characterized by its serenity, friendly people, and thriving fishing communities
- Visit Campobello Island and Roosevelt International Campobello Park ~ the summer home of our 32nd President and have “Lunch with Eleanor”
- 1 night in Saint John, NB; 1 Night in Wolfville, NS; 2 nights in Digby, NS; 2 nights in Saint George, NB; 1 night in Machias, ME
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
SPECIAL NOTES REGARDING THIS TOUR: Some hotels on this tour offer limited services, and rooms may be on the 2nd floor without elevator access; in Digby, the rooms have a single queen, or two twin beds; two days include ferry rides (1.5-2 hrs each way).
$1995 pp Double
$2795 pp Single
Triple and Quad Not Available
CALL TO REGISTER
Please Note Special Payment Terms:
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.