August 14-21, 2021
Nova Scotia’s Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley, plus New Brunswick’s Grand Manan & Campobello Islands
This off-the-beaten-path journey highlights regions that are home to local fishing communities, teaming with wildlife, and offer a glimpse into life outside the busier tourist destinations of the Canadian Maritimes. Experience the cultural diversity and natural wonders of the “quiet side” of Nova Scotia, and the scenic beauty and relaxed pace of New Brunswick’s islands.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Visit Campobello Island and Roosevelt International Campobello Park ~ the summer home of our 32nd President and have “Lunch with Eleanor”
- Spend 3 nights in the stunning Annapolis Valley & Digby Region of Nova Scotia
- Tour Digby and Annapolis Royal with a local guide - learn more about the area’s long sea faring history and world-famous scallops
- Discover powerful Acadian stories within a picturesque landscape at the Grand-Pré National Historic Site – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk on the ocean floor at Burntcoat Head Park and learn more about the world’s highest tides at the Fundy Tidal Interpretative Center
- Discover the relationships between the Mi’kmaq, French, British, Acadians, and African Nova Scotians who have called this place home at the Fort Anne National Historic Site
- Take a ferry across the Bay of Fundy between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- Spend 2 nights in the beautiful seaside town of St. Andrews-by-the-Sea - take in the spectacular views of Passamaquoddy Bay from your private balcony
- Visit Grand Manan Island ~ an unspoiled island characterized by its serenity, friendly people, and thriving fishing communities; and known as one of the top whale and bird watching sites in the world
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- 1 night in Maine; 1 night in Saint John, NB; 2 nights in Wolfville, NS; 1 night in Digby, NS; 2 nights in St. Andrews, NB
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
SPECIAL NOTES REGARDING THIS TOUR: Some hotels on this tour offer limited services, and rooms may be on the 2nd floor without elevator access; in Digby, the rooms have a single queen, or two twin beds; two days include ferry rides (1.5-2 hrs each way).
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.