June 22-25, 2021 Limited seats available!
Explore the Stunningly Beautiful Coast of Maine
“DownEast” Maine is known for its intense natural beauty - which comes alive in a union of ocean, coastline and inland wonders. From the shores of Frenchman Bay in Bar Harbor, to the breathtaking views from the top of Cadillac Mountain – explore the best that Mt. Desert Island and the Maine coast has to offer on this relaxing 3-night tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights in Bar Harbor at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel – take in the stunning views from your private balcony overlooking Frenchman Bay
- Take a guided tour of Acadia National Park – one of the most visited parks in the country and home to some of the most stunning landscapes and diverse wildlife on the Eastern Seaboard
- Enjoy lunch at the Jordan Pond House – located in Acadia National Park and overlooking Jordan Pond with views of Penobscot Mountain and the Bubbles
- Take a cruise on a traditional Downeast-style Lobster Boat and experience a sample of the life and work of the Maine lobstermen (or lobsterwomen!) - along the way, enjoy views of the Egg Rock Lighthouse, beautiful summer cottages, and local wildlife like seals, bald eagles, and sea birds
- Time to explore Bar Harbor on your own – from shopping and restaurants, to kayaking and bike tours – there’s no shortage of things to do in downtown
- Time to relax and enjoy the amenities at the resort, take a stroll into town along the boardwalk, or take a sunset cruise from the dock at the hotel (additional fee)
- Feast on a traditional Maine Lobster Bake
- Take in the sweeping views of Camden, Penobscot Bay, and surrounding islands atop Mt. Battie in Camden Hills State Park
- Enjoy time to explore and have lunch on your own in Camden - a quintessential New England town featuring shops and restaurants that are within walking distance to the working harbor
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1059 pp Double
$1399 pp Single
$929 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.