September 26-October 1, 2019
Rails, Sails & Tales! From Chesapeake Bay to Baltimore Harbor – tour famous landmarks and learn about the vast history of the area. From the "The Star-Spangled Banner," to the United States Naval Academy, and from the Birthplace of the American Railroad to the revitalized Inner Harbor – this tour will highlight all that the region has to offer.
Highlights of this 6 Day/5 Night Tour Include:
- Spend 3 Nights in Baltimore at the Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor – an all-suite hotel, in the heart of the Inner Harbor area and a short walk from Baltimore’s top attractions
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along Baltimore’s Inner Harbor – view Baltimore’s waterfront and learn about its rich history and renown renaissance during a narrated cruise
- Step back in time and tour Historic Annapolis with a local guide
- Take a walking tour of “the Yard” at the United States Naval Academy - founded in 1845 and home to 4,000 of our country’s future naval leaders
- Learn why Baltimore is known as the “Birthplace of American Rail” during a guided tour of the B&O Railroad Museum - travel through time and learn about the evolution of passenger service from its bumpy infancy to the golden age of railroad travel
- Tour Fort McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine - best known for its role in the War of 1812, when it successfully defended Baltimore Harbor from an attack by the British navy, and inspired Francis Scott Key’s "The StarSpangled Banner"
- Free time to explore Baltimore’s Inner Harbor – enjoy time to discover all that Baltimore has to offer – choose from countless attractions including the National Aquarium, the USS Constellation, Camden Yards and so much more!
- Spend 1 night en-route in each direction
- 10 Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, & 2 Dinners
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.