October 29-November 6, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
Explore the Gems of the Desert Southwest!
Visit the beautiful canyons and countless natural wonders of Arizona on this tour. See the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon (where you will spend two nights!), towering cliffs of Glen Canyon and Lake Powell, plus take in the stunning red rock cliffs of Sedona and all of the inspiring landscapes along the way.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Spend 2 nights in Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim) at the Yavapai Lodge - located in the pine and juniper woodlands, a short walk or shuttle ride from the rim of the canyon
- Tour Grand Canyon National Park - one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and unparalleled in majestic beauty – guided sightseeing to include the South Rim, Desert View Drive, and Grand Canyon Village
- Enjoy a full day to relax and explore Grand Canyon National Park on your own – take a hike, stroll along the rim, view the Grand Canyon IMAX® Movie, stop into the Visitor’s Center, take the shuttle to the Yavapai Museum of Geology, or tour the historic Kolb Studio
- Spend 2 nights at the Lake Powell Resort – located on the shores of Lake Powell in the spectacular high desert of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area – discover the majestic sandstone rock formations and towering canyon walls
- Take in the view of Horseshoe Bend, and the awe-inspiring Antelope Canyon - one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the southwest - that is a sacred site of the Navajo People
- Visit the Glen Canyon Dam, which was completed in 1964, taming the waters of the Colorado River and creating massive Lake Powell
- Spend 2 nights in the heart of Sedona – where red-hued stone formations jut upwards from the high desert floor creating a vivid, mesmerizing setting that changes hourly with the light
- Explore canyons and trails and learn about native landscape, wildlife and geological history, all set against a stunning backdrop of towering cliffs on a Pink® Jeep Tour
- Travel through the Verde Valley and discover the majestic Montezuma Castle National Monument - nestled into a towering limestone cliff, the site is dedicated to preserving Native American culture and the history of the people labeled the “Sinagua”
- Spend 2 nights in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area – located In the heart of the Sonoran Desert
- Visit Historic Old Town Scottsdale
- All ground and air transportation from Concord, including transfers to and from airports, and for the duration of the tour in Arizona
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 30 passengers
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the altitude of the destination (4,000-7,000 feet above sea level) and inclusions of this tour, participants should be in good physical health to participate. During this tour most activities are outdoors and require walking on uneven surfaces and/or pathways.
$3895 pp Double
$4895 pp Single
$3695 pp Triple or Quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$500.00 per person deposit due at the time of booking. Travel Protection is highly recommended.
Final Payment due 120 days prior to tour.