August 7-17, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
This tour includes ALL transportation from Concord, NH including round-trip airfare from Boston; 7 Night Cruise aboard the American Cruise Lines' Constellation ;all transfers; pre & post cruise hotel accommodations; most meals; daily shore excursions while on board; gratuities, and more!
Explore Southeast Alaska & all its breathtaking beauty aboard a 175-passenger small ship cruise! Witness bald eagles, deep blue glaciers, and humpback whales up close! From viewing majestic wildlife and stunning scenery closer than you have ever imagined, to taking part in exciting onboard and onshore programs and tasting the finest local cuisine, this Southeast Alaska cruise offers a truly unforgettable experience.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- 7 Night Cruise aboard the American Constellation – a cruise that offers an unmatched level of service in Alaska – the 90-stateroom, 175 passenger luxury ship offers an intimate atmosphere, large staterooms, spacious lounges, observation decks, world-class dining, and spectacular views of the passing landscapes
- 1 Night Pre-Cruise in Juneau, AK ~ Explore the breathtaking Mendenhall Glacier, along with historic downtown Juneau and its native heritage sites
- Complimentary guided shore excursions at every port - featuring world-class experts and entertainers who bring the very best of the region to life
- Highlights of this incredible journey include: a visit to Mendenhall Glacier, exclusive access to Glacier Bay, up-close bald eagle viewing in Haines, and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cruise under Tracy Arm’s 1,500-foot vertical cliffs
- 2 Additional Hotel Nights: 1 Pre-Cruise & 1 Post-Cruise (TBD, depending on final flight schedule)
Tour Cost Includes:
- All ground and air transportation from Concord, including transfers to and from airports, hotel, and included activities
- All hotel accommodations, including taxes
- While on-board the American Constellation: all onboard meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinners are open-seating), snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages; a daily cocktail hour, plus complimentary wine and beer with meals; included shore excursions in each port of call (premium excursions available), all taxes, port charges, and gratuities for cruise staff
- Professional Tour Director for the duration of the tour
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 30 passengers
|COMPLETE TOUR COST|
(All staterooms have a window or balcony)
|AAL - Double Occupancy||$ 8,995 SOLD OUT|
|AA - Double Occupancy||$ 7,895 SOLD OUT|
|AAM - Double Occupancy||$ 9,895 SOLD OUT|
|VS - Double Occupancy||$ 10,795 SOLD OUT|
|SGB - Single Occupancy||$10,195 SOLD OUT|
|*Limited number of staterooms available per category.|
$1,000.00 non-refundable per person deposit due at the time of booking. Travel protection highly encouraged.
Final Payment due 150 days prior to tour.