September 26-30, 2020
Experience Autumn in the lakes and mountains of Vermont & New York!
From the shores of Lake Champlain to the shores of Lake Placid – we’ll discover the beauty and the history of the region. Cruise on Lake Champlain, marvel at the site of the 1980 Olympics, take in the vast collection of Americana at the Shelburne Museum, step back in time at Fort Ticonderoga and more on this tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights in Burlington, VT
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Champlain and the surrounding mountains aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen Cruise
- Spend a day at the Shelburne Museum - the largest art and history museum in northern New England - which displays over 100,000 items, including the “Ticonderoga” steamboat, paintings by Impressionist masters, and countless exhibits and pieces of Americana
- Spend 2 nights in Lake Placid, NY at the 4-Diamond, Mirror Lake Inn – enjoy views of Mirror Lake and the Adirondacks High Peaks from your room at this luxury resort
- Experience the natural beauty of Ausable Chasm – the “Grand Canyon of the Adirondacks”
- Tour Fort Ticonderoga - an 18th-century fort built by the French which houses the largest series of untouched Revolutionary War era earthworks surviving in America
- Visit the Lake Placid Olympic Center – get a birds eye view of the Adirondack region from the sky deck of the 120 meter ski jump and watch a thrilling ski jumping demonstration
- Visit the John Brown Farm Historic Site - tour the last home and burial site of the famed abolitionist
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 44 Passengers
$1199 pp Double
$1599 pp Single
$1109 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.