September 4-5, 2018
Experience the grandeur of the White Mountains during this “Grand Tour”
Step back in time and experience what it was like to visit the White Mountains during a by-gone era. Discover the history and charm of New Hampshire’s Grand Hotels, journey to the top of Mount Washington, and take in the scenic beauty of the White Mountains.
Highlights of this 2 day / 1 night tour include:
- Enjoy overnight accommodations and distinctive dining at the Mountain View Grand – one of New Hampshire’s few remaining grand hotels – enjoy the resort’s amenities or relax on the verandah and soak in the views
- Stop at the Flume Visitor’s Center in Franconia Notch State Park to learn more about the tourism and logging industries that were the backbone of the economy in the 1800’s and view an original Concord Coach – the standard of transportation in the Grand Hotel era
- Take in the views of the Presidential range and enjoy lunch at Polly’s Pancake Parlor – a favorite of locals and visitors alike for over 75 years!
- Time to explore the Sugar Hill Sampler – a truly unique experience that includes a gift shop and museum filled with artifacts from the area, thoughtfully displayed in a colonial barn built in the 1790's
- Climb to the top of the tallest peak in the Northeast aboard the Mount Washington Cog Railway – including time to explore the summit and enjoy the Sherman Adams Visitor Center & museum
- Visit the historic Mount Washington Resort – which is considered to be the shining gem of the White Mountains - soak in your opulent surroundings while enjoying a New England Cider Social – with fresh apple cider and cookies before taking a guided historical tour of the hotel
- 3 Meals: 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch, 1 Breakfast
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Luxury Motorcoach transportation
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.