April 27-May 2, 2017 ~ Norfolk, VA
The Largest Spectacle of Music & Might in the U.S.A.
The Virginia International Tattoo has become renowned as the most patriotic of the world's great Tattoos – with over 1,000 performers, it is a magnificent display of music, dancing and precision drill teams! Plus, visit the Nauticus Museum, Battleship Wisconsin, Norfolk Naval Base, Hullabaloo, and the NATO Parade of Nations.
Highlights of this 6 day / 5 night tour include:
- 3 nights in the Norfolk, VA area
- Premium Seating at the 2017 Virginia International Tattoo which will feature an extraordinary cast of over 1,000 performers including the Queen’s Colour Squadron of the Royal Air Force, some of the finest pipe and drum bands from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States, more Irish dancers than ever and of course, the very finest musicians the U.S. Military has to offer!
- Free time to explore Hullabaloo before the show - three hours of pipers, dancers, drill teams and drum lines. Plus, the DrumLine Battle™ is back!
- Reserved seating for the NATO Parade of Nations - Over 100 Parade Units with local and visiting high school bands, US and International Military bands, and colorful floats which represent each of the 28 NATO Member Nations
- Tour of the Naval Station Norfolk - the world's largest naval station
- Visit the Nauticus Museum and the Battleship Wisconsin on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront
- 1 Night en-route to VA and 1 Night en-route to NH
- 9 Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 3 Dinner
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
$150 Per Person Deposit due within 5 Days of Making Reservation
Final Payment Due 60 Days Prior to the Tour