November 8-13, 2018 Sold out, Waitlist Only
Spend Veterans Day in Our Nation’s Capital. Spend six days discovering our Nation’s most iconic monuments in Philadelphia, New York & Washington, DC.
The highlight of this tour is paying tribute to our veterans and attending special events in Washington, DC on Veterans Day. Tour Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Ellis Island in New York, and tour our nation’s Capital with a local guide.
Highlights of this 6 day / 5 night tour include:
- Spend 3 nights in the heart of Washington, DC in one of the Historic Hotels of America on Pennsylvania Avenue, within walking distance to the National Mall
- Full day city and monument tour with a local guide
- Evening illumination tour - experience breathtaking views of our nation's capital lit up at night!
- Attend a wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery
- Visit the US Capitol Visitors Center, World War II Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and more
- Attend special events on Veterans Day (schedule TBA)
- Time on your own to visit the Smithsonian Museums and other museums
- Spend 1 Night in the historic center of Philadelphia
- Visit Independence Hall & see the iconic Liberty Bell
- Spend 1 Night in New Jersey
- Ride the ferry to Ellis Island & take in the views of the Statue of Liberty while passing Liberty Island – self-guided visit of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum with time to explore the museum collection
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- 10 Meals: 3 dinners, 1 Lunch, 6 Breakfasts
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.