July 8-9, 2018 - Limited availability!
Join us for an overnight trip to the Berkshires and Tanglewood - the famed summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. World-renowned for its beautiful setting, acoustics, and incredible musicians – a performance at Tanglewood is an unforgettable experience.
Highlights of this 2 day / 1 night tour include:
- 1 Night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lenox, MA
- Enjoy an afternoon Performance at Tanglewood in the Koussevitzky Music Shed (see below for program details)
- Take a “behind the scenes” tour of the Tanglewood Campus ~ visit to the various performance venues, visitor center history rooms and more while hearing the historical background of Tanglewood, the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and the Tanglewood Music Center
- Enjoy time for lunch on your own in the quaint downtown of Stockbridge
- Admission & self-guided tour of the Norman Rockwell Museum ~ home to the world's largest collection of original Norman Rockwell art
- 2 Meals: 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE AND FEATURED PERFORMERS AT TANGLEWOOD:
The Program: BRAHMS - Piano Concerto No. 1; SHOSTAKOVICH - Symphony No. 5 Conductor: Andris Nelsons Pianist: Rudolf Buchbinder
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.