October 19-22, 2017 ~ Quebec City, Quebec
** ** SOLD OUT, Waitlist Only
Experience Old World Charm
Québec City and the surrounding Côte-de-Beaupré region has it all! The region is dotted with charming villages, gorgeous landscapes and historical attractions. Step back in time as you enter the walls of Old Québec and explore the region’s rich and colorful past as well as its stunning natural features.
Highlights of this 4 day / 3 night tour include:
- 4-Star hotel accommodations located in the heart of Old Québec (3 nights)
- A guided tour of Old Québec (a UNESCO world heritage treasure), the Côte-de-Beaupré region and the Ile d’Orleans
- Discover the Montmorency Falls: the most spectacular falls in the province - one and a half times higher than Niagara Falls
- Dine in the oldest building in Old Québec at the landmark Aux Anciens Canadiens restaurant
- Tour the Citadel and learn about 300 years of the city’s history while enjoying spectacular views over the St. Lawrence River and Québec
- Visit Sainte-Anne-de- Beaupré, the world famous shrine and oldest pilgrimage site in North America
- Enjoy a free day to explore the city on your own - wander along the cobblestone streets, browse in the quaint shops, sip a coffee at a café, visit a museum, enjoy the work of local artists or take a carriage ride - the choices are endless!
- 5 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
*** Please note that due to the historic nature of the hotel, there is not an elevator from the street to the lobby level. There is an elevator to the rooms, but there are stairs from the street to the lobby