April 7-9, 2018
Providence combines big-city sophistication with small-city charm!
Get a “taste” of Providence during this weekend getaway ~ from Federal Hill’s famous Italian cuisine to the city’s cultural landmarks, impressive art, and legendary shopping ~ this tour has a little something for everyone. Top it all off with the Celtic Woman concert at the Providence Performing Arts Center.
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- 2 Nights at the Omni Providence Hotel ~ a luxury hotel located in the heart of downtown Providence
- Tickets to the Celtic Woman Concert ~ described as “Riverdance for the voice” ~ at the Providence Performing Arts Center (Orchestra Seating)
- Take a “foodie” style tour ~ dine on Italian specialties and visit local markets in Federal Hill ~ known as one of the country’s top “Little Italy” neighborhoods
- Visit Scialo Brothers Bakery which has been in operation since 1916 ~ learn about the history of Federal Hill and see a demonstration of the traditional baking methods still used today
- Tour the Rhode Island State House ~ modeled on the dome of St. Peter's basilica at the Vatican
- Admission to the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) Museum ~ which houses over 100,000 objects, from ancient to contemporary art
- Free time to explore Providence on your own ~ shop, dine and stroll along the waterfront
- Visit the Rhode Island Home, Flower & Garden Show (optional, additional fee)
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- 4 Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.