April 30-May 6, 2018
See why Harper's Bazaar named Pittsburgh one of the "Best Places to Travel". This tour features Pittsburgh's vibrant art scene, Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater and the Flight 93 Memorial.
From the tranquil landscape and architectural masterpieces designed by Frank Lloyd Wright to the birthplace of Andy Warhol and the vibrant art scene in Pittsburgh ~ this tour will highlight Pennsylvania’s incredibly varied art & architecture. In addition, we will visit the Flight 93 Memorial in Pennsylvania.
Highlights of this 7 day / 6 night tour include:
- 2 Nights at the Embassy Suites Hotel ~ an all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh
- Take a ride on the Duquesne Incline for beautiful views of Pittsburgh and its surrounding rivers
- Admission and self-guided tour of the Andy Warhol Museum ~ the largest museum in the North America dedicated to a single artist
- Self-guided tour of the Frick Art & Historical Center ~ where you can tour the Antique Car & Carriage Museum, Frick Art Museum, and Clayton – the Gilded Age home of Henry Clay Frick
- Take a guided tour of the Calvary United Methodist Church which showcases exquisite stained glass windows by Louis Comfort Tiffany
- Spend 2 Nights in the Laurel Highlands area of Pennsylvania at the Historic Summit Inn
- Free time to explore Pittsburgh on your own ~ shop, dine, visit museums, galleries, or take a self-guided tour of the public art displays
- Enjoy guided tours of Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpieces ~ Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob ~ see how the homes were designed to blend in with the natural surroundings
- Visit the Flight 93 National Memorial ~ see the Tower of Voices ~ a monumental, 93 foot tall musical instrument holding forty wind chimes
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- 1 Night en-route in each direction
- 13 Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.