May 15-18, 2018 - **ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT!
Experience Canada’s capital city during its annual Tulip Festival and see one of the most magnificent flower displays in the world! Admire the breathtaking beauty of millions of brightly colored tulips on display. There is no better time of year to visit the historic and picturesque city of Ottawa.
Highlights of this 4 day / 3 night tour include:
- 3 Nights at the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa (all-suite downtown hotel) within walking distance of Parliament Hill, Byward Market and more
- Visit the Canadian Museum of History ~ considered to be one of the best museums in the country
- Half Day City Tour of Ottawa with a Local Guide
- Tour Rideau Hall - the official residence in Ottawa of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada
- Guided Tour of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Musical Ride Centre and Stables
- Time for shopping and dining on your own at Byward Market – home to farmer’s markets, artisan booths, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues
- Visit Dows Lake and Commissioners Park to see millions of tulips in bloom!
- Time to visit Parliament Hill, museums, shops and galleries on your own
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- 6 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.