December 8-10, 2018 - Sold out, Waitlist Only!
Experience New York City as a Winter Wonderland
Experience the “Big Apple” as it is transformed into a magical winter wonderland during the holiday season. From the giant Christmas tree and ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, to the famous holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue. Celebrate the season by visiting New York City during this enchanting time of the year!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- 2 Nights First Class Hotel in Midtown Manhattan – located on 5th Avenue and within walking distance to famous sights including Times Square, Bryant Park, Macy’s, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and much more!
- See the amazing Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lit up for the holidays!
- Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
- Cruise down the Hudson River for an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty and get amazing views of the NYC Skyline
- Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Visit Grand Central Terminal – be transported by its iconic beauty and lasting legacy
- Visit the Christmas Fair at Bryant Park - a European inspired open-air market featuring artisans from around the world
- Discounted tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular available (optional- details to be announced)
- Enjoy an included, family-style Italian dinner
- Time to shop, explore or see a Broadway show on your own
- 4 Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.