April 28-30, 2017 ** SOLD OUT, Waitlist Only
***Please note that there was a date change to this tour, it is now April 28-30 (it was April 21-23) ***
A Three Million Daffodil Celebration! Spend the weekend on Cape Cod & take a day trip via high-speed ferry to Nantucket Island for the annual Daffodil Festival on Saturday. Enjoy the Daffodil Festival’s grand event - the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. Wear your daffy hat, watch the car parade and welcome spring!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- Day trip via ferry to Nantucket for the Daffodil Festival Parade
- Visit the Sandwich Historical Society & Glass Museum
- Visit the JFK & Korean War Memorials
- Optional visit to the JFK Museum in Hyannis.
- 2 Nights in Hyannis
- 4 Meals: 2 breakfasts,1 lunch & 1 dinner
- Stop in Boston on the return trip. Enjoy the Art in Bloom display at the Museum of Fine Arts (admission is additional) or time on your own at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Departures from Concord, NH and additional departure TBA
$150 Per Person Deposit due within 5 Days of Making Reservation
Final Payment Due 60 Days Prior to the Tour