October 16-18, 2018
Experience a unique & unforgettable retreat…
Escape from the ordinary and experience a delightful retreat at Fairmont Le Château Montebello, the world’s largest log cabin! Nestled in the heart of the scenic Montebello village, surrounded by nature, the hotel is famed for its rustic yet luxurious accommodations, excellent service and refined gastronomy. Historically founded as a private club in 1930, Fairmont Le Château Montebello has had the privilege of hosting many political figures, royalty and other celebrities. This tour will offer beautiful surroundings, local cuisine, on-site activities, relaxation and warm hospitality – creating a truly unique & unforgettable stay.
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- 2 Nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Enjoy the on-site amenities including sauna, jacuzzi, indoor pool, spa, dining and walking trails - or just relax by the massive stone fireplace with a book or cup of tea
- Experience Parc Omega - take a drive along 15 km of roads winding through 2,000 acres full of free-roaming wildlife - bison, elk, black bear, bighorn sheep, deer, moose, wolves, boars and more
- Tour the Manoir Papineau – a National Historic Site located on the grounds of the hotel - learn about the day to day life of the elite French-Canadian Papineau family and marvel at the manor’s architecture
- 5 Meals: 1 Dinner, 2 Lunches & 2 Breakfasts
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.