May 28-30, 2018
Six Towns – One Island. From simple to sophisticated, all are enchanting, and engaging.
A unique opportunity to spend two nights on the island in the beautiful village of Edgartown! With its quaint villages, stunning beaches and exquisite dining, Martha's Vineyard is one of New England's most appealing destinations. From Gingerbread cottages in Oak Bluffs, to the stunning Sea Captain’s Houses lining the streets of Edgartown, to the beautiful Gay Head Cliffs & Lighthouse - Martha’s Vineyard is a beautiful collection of sights that make one extraordinary island experience.
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights at the Harbor View Hotel ~ a luxury hotel located in Edgartown
- Full island tour of Martha’s Vineyard ~ including visits to Oak Bluffs, Chillmark, Vineyard Haven, Aquinnah & the Cliffs of Gay Head, and more
- Historical walking tour in Edgartown
- Visit the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute – the world's leading, independent non-profit organization dedicated to ocean research, exploration, and education - learn about the discoveries that have revolutionized our knowledge about the ocean
- Time to shop and dine on your own in Edgartown
- Ferry from Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- 3 Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.