September 24-25, 2018
History, Scenery and Art in the Adirondack Region
Join us as we visit the “glistening jewel in the treasure chest of the Adirondacks”. With its tranquil waters, endless scenery, and warm hospitality, this tour offers travelers a chance to experience why Lake George is known as the birthplace of the American vacation! Stops in Glen Falls and Saratoga Springs add to the history and charm of this beautiful area.
Highlights of this 2 day / 1 night tour include:
- Accommodations at the Fort William Henry Hotel ~ located in the heart of downtown with spectacular views of Lake George
- 2 Hour Lunch Cruise with the Lake George Steamboat Company – take in the splendor and views of the lake while enjoying lunch and entertainment
- Self-guided tour of Fort William Henry – interact with period actors and experience what it was like at this wilderness outpost in the 18th century
- Take in the views from the top of Prospect Mountain - located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, the 2,030 foot summit provides magnificent panoramic views of Lake George & the Adirondack Region
- Visit the Hyde Collection Art Museum and Historic House - a world-class art museum and historic home, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and filled with collections of European and American art
- Enjoy time for lunch and shopping in Saratoga Springs - known for its charming Victorian pedestrian setting, quaint shops and restaurants
- Visit the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame - which houses a diverse and renowned equine art collection, stunning trophies, beautiful silks, and Thoroughbred racing memorabilia
- 3 Meals: 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch, 1 Breakfast
- Luxury Motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.