October 22-29, 2018 **Limited to 24 passengers - 8 seats available
Escorted Polar Bear Tour Featuring Churchill & Winnepeg, Manitoba
Journey to the Polar Bear Capital of the World!
Travel to the edge of the Arctic and the western shore of Hudson Bay to one of the few places in the world where you can come face to face with the “King of the Arctic” from unique tundra vehicles that let you travel in comfort and safety over the snowy terrain. This once in a lifetime journey incorporates the capital city of Winnipeg into our sightseeing adventure.
Highlights of this 8 day / 7 night tour include:
- Four nights hotel in Winnipeg (or 1 Night in Montreal & 3 Nights in Winnipeg depending on flight schedule)
- Visit the Assiniboine Park Zoo which features the Journey to Churchill exhibit - one of the world's best Arctic zoo exhibits
- Admission to the Manitoba Museum - an award-winning heritage and edutainment center featuring a planetarium and a variety of touring and specialty exhibits
- Discover Winnipeg’s rich historic past and its connection to Churchill through the fur trade during a guided city tour
- Three nights at Lazy Bear Lodge in Churchill – an authentic northern lodge with modern amenities - selected as one of North America’s top hotels by National Geographic Traveler magazine
- Two days of exploration on the Tundra in Arctic Crawlers™- custom-built Tundra vehicles - that will take us into the Churchill Wildlife Management Area
- Cultural and Heritage Tour - explore the various historic sites in Churchill including Cape Merry, the Polar Bear Jail (outside), the famous plane crash site of "Miss Piggy" and more
- Dog Mushing experience – Take an exhilarating ride with a team of dogs!
- Naturalist Tour Guide while in Churchill
- All transportation from Concord, NH (round-trip) which includes: Motorcoach transportation Concord to Montreal; Commercial Flights - Montreal (or alternate airport) to Winnipeg; Chartered Flights - Winnipeg to Churchill; Shuttle Service between airports and hotels
- 14 Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 4 Dinners
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Failure to make payments as scheduled can result in cancellation of your reservation and refunds will not be given. Checks are the preferred method of payment. A 2% surcharge will apply for the use of credit cards on this tour.
- $1,000 per person due to secure your reservation
- October 22, 2017 - 2nd deposit of $1,500 per person
- January 22, 2018 - 3rd deposit of $1,500 per person
- June 22, 2018 - Final payment due