September 16-21, 2019 Sold out! Waitlist available!
Where the Mountains Meet the Sea The St. Lawrence Route (Route du fleuve) takes you through the astonishing regions of Charlevoix and Saguenay, Quebec. The Charlevoix and Saguenay regions combine the majesty of mountain landscapes with the splendor of the St. Lawrence. The region is dotted with charming villages, and a mix of history, rural culture and natural beauty.
Highlights of this 6 Day/5 Night Tour Include:
- 2 Nights on the Isle-aux-Coudres – an island in the St. Lawrence known for its natural beauty, history, laid-back pace, and friendly locals
- Tour of the island, including a visit to the Les Moulins de L’Isles-aux-Courdres (Isle of Coudres Mills) – a windmill and watermill built in the early 1800’s that is still in operation today
- Spend 2 nights at the Hotel Tadoussac – known for its history, charm, and views over the St. Lawrence River and Tadoussac Bay (considered one of the most beautiful bays in the world)
- Cruise through the Saguenay Fjord National Park - take in the views of the immense rock walls formed by glaciers towering from high above and picturesque villages along the shores
- Visit the charming village of Baie-Saint-Paul, filled with shops, restaurants, and home to one of the highest concentration of art galleries in Canada
- Time to have lunch on your own and explore Old Québec - a national treasure and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend 1 night en-route to New Hampshire in the Quebec City area
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- 9 Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch & 2 Dinners
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking.
Final payment due 60 days prior to tour departure.