April 10-13, 2017
Featuring Longwood Gardens and the Sight & Sound Theater
Watch as the landscape awakens and the splendor of spring emerges. Dogwoods, magnolias, wisterias, azaleas, foamflowers, and more than 240,000 tulips herald spring’s arrival. Breathe in the fresh air and relish the beauty of spring! Plus, visit Lancaster and see “Jonah” at the renowned Sight & Sound Theater.
Highlights of this 4 day / 3 night tour include:
- 3 Nights in the Brandywine Valley - where the du Pont family, one of the wealthiest American families, built a trail of stately mansions and gardens to rival the great homes of Europe
- Discover Longwood Gardens Spring Blooms - Explore the 4-acre Conservatory and be mesmerized by thousands of spring blooms and venture outside to see hundreds of thousands of tulips, azaleas, magnolia’s and countless other spring blooms.
- Visit Henry Francis du Pont’s Winterthur, a 1,000 acre estate including a 175 room house, acres of beautiful spring gardens, and galleries housing nearly 90,000 objects and special exhibits
- See “Jonah” at the Sight & Sound Theater - Set sail on an extraordinary journey with one of the Bible’s most colorful prophets! This exhilarating musical delivers powerful themes in an uproarious, immersive adventures
- Visit & time to shop at the Kettle Kitchen Village in Lancaster which features authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Country shopping, homemade food, and over 40 specialty shops
- 6 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director