September 9-10, 2018
Visit the “Cradle of Liberty” and discover the rich history of the American Revolution
Step back in time and learn about the Sons of Liberty and the events that led up to the revolt against the British crown. Follow the route of the British Regulars from Boston to Lexington and on to Concord –hear tales of how Paul Revere, John Adams, Samuel Adams, John Hancock and other famous settlers fought for freedom.
Highlights of this 2 day / 1 night tour include:
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum - Meet the colonists, explore the ships and dump tea overboard just as the Sons of Liberty did on that fateful night of December 16, 1773
- Old North Church – Hear the true tale of Paul Revere’s plan - one lantern if the British were coming by land and two lanterns if they were coming by sea
- Lexington Battle Green -Stand where the “Shot Heard 'Round the World” was fired as the sun rose on April 19, 1775
- Paul Revere House - On the night of April 18, 1775, silversmith Paul Revere left his small wooden home in Boston’s North End and set out on a journey that would ultimately make him a legend. Today that home is still standing at 19 North Square and has become a national historic landmark
- Minute Man National Historical Park: Follow the Battle Road from Lexington to Concord - see "The Road To Revolution," a multimedia theater program that depicts Paul Revere's Ride and the battles at Lexington Green, North Bridge and along the Battle Road - stop at the Old North Bridge where colonial militia men were first ordered to fire upon British regulars - see Daniel Chester French’s Minute Man statue and other battle monuments
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3 Meals: 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch & 1 Breakfast
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.